Posted on September 22, 2014 | By admin
arranbrewery Loch Earn Brewery
Job Title: Bar Assistant
Reporting To: Bar Manager
Role Purpose: To deliver a smooth and efficient service to guests, and ensure all areas of the bar are kept to the required
standards of cleanliness.
• Serve guests with drinks as required
• Reconciliation of bar takings at the end of each shift
• Ensure bar and seating area is cleaned after every shift.
• Change barrels as and when required.
• Cleaning of beer pipes when required.
• Thorough clean of bar and stock area on a regular basis.
• Ensure bar area secured at the end of bar licensing hours.
• Adhere to all licensing regulations as specified by the licensing laws.
• Provide the service of drinks to a high standard
• Comply with current opening and closing shift procedures.
• Assist with the organisation and delivery of entertainment.
• Provide the service of drinks under the current Weights and Measures Act.
• Assist with the monthly stock take.
• Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com