We are looking for Sales Staff
Under the supervision of the Managing Director, to provide a professional focused service to the drinks trade using the most effective systems and processes and acting with integrity at all times. Duties will include, processing and logging of sales leads, servicing existing customers and key accounts, handling both customer and client queries and enquires, chasing leads, liaising with different departments within the business, processing data and using excel skills to gather data and information for the accurate forecasting of brewery production requirements to meet future demand.
You will be joining a reputable business that has enjoyed great success over the past 12 years and continues to thrive despite difficult trading conditions. The post can be home or office based and there are a choice of four offices to be attached to. We are a hard working fast moving team but never rushed and always friendly and supportive. To be successful in this role, you will be friendly, hard working and adaptable. You will forge excellent relationships with our customers to ensure that you can deliver on your promises to them.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To ensure a rolling sales pipeline.
- To contact customers frequently and take their orders.
- Ensure that sales records are accurate and reliable.
- Review the sales pipeline daily.
- Allocate your time where it will bring the largest benefit.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, Account Managers and other departments within the company.
- Ensure all queries / disputes are recorded in the appropriate format and resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist marketing with ideas and be the voice of the customer within the brewery.
- Ensure clients receive accurate invoices and statements.
- Complete tasks raised by the line manager in an accurate and timely manner.
- To provide assistance to all other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience / Skills
- Experience of sales and business development
- A qualification in the area of sales and or marketing
- Experience of working within a Sales team, operating similar processes and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels including senior management
- Demonstrate ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach
- Ability to prioritise work to meet targets and take ownership of ad-hoc tasks
- Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word to a good level
- Have a love of people and doing a good job for them
- Immediate availability and Beer Industry experience would be an advantage
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8:00 - 12:00 noon 14:00 to 18:00 with two hours off for lunch.
Email: email@example.com or telephone our office on 0141 572 1580